● The first audio encyclopedia of the Altai Republic, interesting for all travelers of any age.
● The first and most complete audio guide to the Altai Mountains, verified by the Anokhin National Museum.
● 92 tracks about geology, flora and fauna, history, ethnography and cultural studies in relation to all the visible points of the Altai Mountains that you can visit.
● 14 hours of exciting stories that are not comparable in cognitive value to fairy tales such as "1000 and 1 nights", and fragments of which (even with partial assimilation) will create a lasting reputation for erudition to any listener.
● 1500 km along the Altai Mountains with a link to the routes, which will make navigation much more informative.
● The full version of the audio guide downloaded to your smartphone along with the app will take up 530 MB.
● SAYKOL AUDIO GUIDE in the full version - 5 euros.
This open-air voice museum can be downloaded by the routes. For example, you can go to Teletskoye Lake - download this route only! It will weigh no more than 200 MB (which is important if there is not much memory left in the smartphone), and the cost of a short 3-6-hour route version will be lower - 3 euros. List of routes